Saturday, November 12, 2016

WEEK OF NOVEMBER 14 - 18

Monday B-2 will be working on the 20 pieces of art to critique.
I will be collecting the reading on Cellini
I will be assigning a homework to read about Leonardo Da  Vinci and make a piece of art from one of the schools.





Tuesday A-2 and A-4 will be going to the library to look up a piece of art for them to share with the class as part of their project.  I will also be quickly be going over the homework packet for a quiz on Thursday.  I will be assigning a drawing from one of the schools of art.



Wednesday B-2 will go over homework packet and then going to library to work on finding a piece of art to present to class.  I will be collecting homework sheet and art school drawing.






Thursday A-2 and A-4 will have a quiz on the Renaissance Packet. Then we will be going over PVLEGS and how to make a good oral presentation.










Friday B-2 will be doing what A-2 and A-4 did Thursday.